Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NHL Highlights Coverage

Options
  • 15-01-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭

hi, i lived in Canada for a while and couldn't help but get hooked on ice-hockey. i have Setanta so its great for watching the odd game, but wondering does anyone know is there any highlights coverage available on tv similar format to Match of the Day?

or if anyone know any shows i could find online for nhl round-up that wouldbe great!

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

I know if you go to nhl.com or yourteam.nhl.com you can get the highlights 1st one of all games played on a certain date, and 2 from obvs your team should have the highlights up , there used to be something early in the mornings (like 7am) on setanta not too sure exactly if its stil on..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

There isn't a highlights package of note on Irish television, but NHL.com has plenty of highlights (for both matches and the best plays or moments from across the league, daily).

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?intcmpid=nav-video-main

Click on the "Channel" button just over the video screen for the different options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭lc180

cheers for the help guys!

go Canucks!!

Advertisement