Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local children's arts charity supporting children in hospital

Options
  • 15-01-2012 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Helium is a local children's arts charity based in Westmeath working to improve the lives of children in hospital around the country.

I am helping to collect votes for the charity for Mykidstime.ie Charity of the Year. They are now third with 14 days to go!

Would you have one minute to follow the link?

If so, please support by voting for Helium and please spread the word: http://www.mykidstime.ie/d/form/vote-2012-mykidstime-charity-year

Thank you!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 helenehugel

Hi, Thanks a million. If there is any way you can spread the word via email or facebook or twitter to gather more votes, would be very much appreciated!
    Many thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Hi, Thanks a million. If there is any way you can spread the word via email or facebook or twitter to gather more votes, would be very much appreciated!
    Many thanks!

I can't help you I'm afraid, I hate FB and don't have a twitter account, but I'll stick it up on another couple of forums I'm on.

Advertisement