Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lower molar is loose will it just get looser

Options
  • 15-01-2012 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

hi all had a problem with this tooth a while ago tooth had broke in half exposing the inside and it gained an absess underneath the tooth went to the dentist he gave me anti-biotics and pain killers i think the absess had gone i dont have much pain anymore unless i bite down on the tooth

the dentist did try to pull the absessed tooth but the pain was too much for me and i stopped him before i was in agnony i did here a crack from the tooth when he tried pulling it wheather it was the tooth or my jaw im not sure now the tooth feels slightly loose i can move it a tiny bit from side to side not alot minnute amount is what im saying is will this get looser or tighten up abit

Advertisement