Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animation (ADS) in BCFE HELP!

Options
  • 14-01-2012 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Guys , Ok so ive applyed to BCFE to do Ads (animation drawing Studies) next year , i am still unsure if that is a good choice , i was lookin on the bcfe site and they have 3 different animation courses , after reading another post on boards about ads i decided to apply for it , i still have time to apply to the other two but i am unsure what would suit me.
    Also i am currently doing a plc portfolio prep course , i had started doing the ncad brief , ( a few months ago) but i changed my mind and decided to change my portfolio so i could base it on getting into IADT Animation , and then i heard about Ballyfermot Animation and it got so highly recomended be everyone i decided to apply there .

So any advice , about the different courses in BCFE or Animation in Iadt Would Be Greatly Appricated.
    i Have a huge intrest in animation and cartoons/ comics ect. and i really want to get into a good course , but i dont know where to start.
    Or even what I should include in my portfolio
    Thanks in Advance x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Hey Guys , Ok so ive applyed to BCFE to do Ads (animation drawing Studies) next year , i am still unsure if that is a good choice , i was lookin on the bcfe site and they have 3 different animation courses , after reading another post on boards about ads i decided to apply for it , i still have time to apply to the other two but i am unsure what would suit me.
    Also i am currently doing a plc portfolio prep course , i had started doing the ncad brief , ( a few months ago) but i changed my mind and decided to change my portfolio so i could base it on getting into IADT Animation , and then i heard about Ballyfermot Animation and it got so highly recomended be everyone i decided to apply there .

So any advice , about the different courses in BCFE or Animation in Iadt Would Be Greatly Appricated.
    i Have a huge intrest in animation and cartoons/ comics ect. and i really want to get into a good course , but i dont know where to start.
    Or even what I should include in my portfolio
    Thanks in Advance x

If you want to be a 2d animator BCFE is probably the better option, Iadt is great also but from what i recall about Bally its really focused on group projects and has some great talent teaching.

Iadt is the same got some great teacher's there and is more focused on individual project's has some amazing teacher's.

Advertisement