Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accum dream

Options
  • 13-01-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I done a 20 euro accum in pp mainly for a bit of interest in a few different sports over the next few months. Let me know what you think.
    QPR to be relegated 2/1
    Fermanagh to win div 4 (gaa nfl) 7/4
    Van persie top premiership goalscorer 6/5
    Ivory coast to win african nations 11/8
    no winner of triple crown 6/4.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,007 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

That Ivory Coast price seems particularly short for a 16 team tournament especially given all the upsets that occurred during qualifications.

2/1 on QPR is a decent price though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭ForeverYoung90

kerosene wrote: »
    I done a 20 euro accum in pp mainly for a bit of interest in a few different sports over the next few months. Let me know what you think.
    QPR to be relegated 2/1
    Fermanagh to win div 4 (gaa nfl) 7/4
    Van persie top premiership goalscorer 6/5
    Ivory coast to win african nations 11/8
    no winner of triple crown 6/4.
    What price you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

Ivory coast was a last minute addition, id the rest picked out a week ago. I hope I dont regret that one. I think the triple crown one is a good bet, all 4 teams will be experimenting to a degree after the world cup and could take points off each other.

What price you get?

106.76/1 is the odds of the accum I think from what the OP posted.

Not a bad start to the bet today, blackburn pulled themselves out of the bottom 3 putting pressure on qpr, wolves also picked up an unlikely away point at white hart lane. Man U scored 3 but Rooney failed to close the gap on van Persie. Hopefully newcastle can tank qpr tomorrow, putting the pressure on hughes right away and van persie gets a couple for arsenal.

• Advertisement

van persie scored, he is 3 clear of ba, who is on acn duty and 4 clear of rooney, a healthy lead at this stage of the season; if he stays fit. Qpr didnt get a good start under hughes and are in the bottom 3

The ANC starts this weekend hopefully Ivory Coast get off to a good start. QPR v Wigan is a huge game this weekend hopefully Wigan get something out of the game id be happy if they got an away point and kept the pressure on Hughes and Qpr.

Decent start for Ivory Coast, van persie scored, rooney and aguera never scored. Not a bad day but could have done with wigan getting a point yesterday

Big weekend for the bet coming up. Fermanagh play 1st league game, qpr play villa tomorrow night and a crucial game against wolves on sat. Ivory coast play their quarter final on sunday and the 6 nations gets underway.

Great weekend for the bet. Van Persie with a hat trick has him well clear of aguero and rooney for top scorer. Wolves win was huge for me, Qpr are in big trouble with a very tough run in. A draw in the england wales rugby game would be perfect, but to be honest I think Wales could win the triple crown. Ivory coast had a comfortable 3 0 win to reach the semi finals and the Fermanagh london game was postponed due to snow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Great weekend for the bet. Van Persie with a hat trick has him well clear of aguero and rooney for top scorer. Wolves win was huge for me, Qpr are in big trouble with a very tough run in. A draw in the england wales rugby game would be perfect, but to be honest I think Wales could win the triple crown. Ivory coast had a comfortable 3 0 win to reach the semi finals and the Fermanagh london game was postponed due to snow.

Nice one!

Good to see another long term accumulator fan on boards...

It's going well for you so far. That Wolves win was massive alright.

Ivory coast won their semi final tonight, play in the final on sunday, they havent conceded a goal so far either. I could do with scotland getting something from the wales game at the weekend, id be more confident if it was in murrayfield, clutching at straws a bit but here is hoping. Another huge game for qpr at the weekend, away to blackburn. I really fancy blackburn for this one for some reason.

Blackburn beat qpr today, great result, qpr deep in relegation trouble now, id doubt they are still 2/1 to go down. Hopefully wolves can beat west brom tomorrow and really put the pressure on them. Ivory Coast play tomorrow in african cup on nations final hopefully first leg of bet successful. Scotland and wales play tomorrow too in 6 nations could do with scotland getting a point or a win but not expecing it to be honest. Fermanagh start their league campaign sunday as well Id expect them to win comfortably.
    Only negative today was rooney scoring twice and closing the gap on an persie.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Blackburn beat qpr today, great result, qpr deep in relegation trouble now, id doubt they are still 2/1 to go down. Hopefully wolves can beat west brom tomorrow and really put the pressure on them. Ivory Coast play tomorrow in african cup on nations final hopefully first leg of bet successful. Scotland and wales play tomorrow too in 6 nations could do with scotland getting a point or a win but not expecing it to be honest. Fermanagh start their league campaign sunday as well Id expect them to win comfortably.
    Only negative today was rooney scoring twice and closing the gap on an persie.

Close, but unlucky.

Drogba's penalty miss could prove expensive.

Advertisement