Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buffalo19

Options
  • 13-01-2012 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Is buffalo19 closed, its in Harold's and it was my favorite burger take away joint in Dublin, I saw on a letting agents site that the have closed and intended on moving to new site in Rothmans.

But this is the only word I could find on it, dose anyone have any other info, don't want to go through the same thing with buffalo19 that happened with Bistro Bianconi in Ranelagh!

give a little hope!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Hope not lovely chicken wings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ScarbCakes

It has reopened in Rathmines, near Aldi and Lidl and the Swan Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Is buffalo19 closed, its in Harold's and it was my favorite burger take away joint in Dublin, I saw on a letting agents site that the have closed and intended on moving to new site in #Rothmans.#

But this is the only word I could find on it, dose anyone have any other info, don't want to go through the same thing with buffalo19 that happened with Bistro Bianconi in Ranelagh!

give a little hope!

Smokin'

• Registered Users Posts: 4 kickassduke

Sweet beans, this is excellent news, thanks!

Do they still delivery or can you collect from them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

he moved from harolds cross to rathmines so he could put in seating. something interesting might go into the old shop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

he moved from harolds cross to rathmines so he could put in seating. something interesting might go into the old shop

Come on you tease

Advertisement