Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin-Abu Dhabi-Sydney-Cairns

Options
  • 13-01-2012 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi All, I have an upcoming trip to Australia via the above route. I have never been to Oz so really looking forward to it, but i havent been able to find a solid answer to the following question.
    The whole trip was booked through ebookers and all flights are with etihad on the one ticket, althought the last flight sydney to cairns is operated by Virgin Australia, If my bags are checked through to Cairns at Dublin Airport will I still have to collect them in Sydney and check them in for the internal flight. Im thinking I probably will as it is my first point of entry to the country.
    As I am backpacking for 4 weeks last thing I want to happen is a baggage mix up.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated along with any advice for surviving Long haul flights Solo.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

If booked as one journey then you should be all right, virgin and Eithad have code share
    A phone call to eBookers would solve this

Advertisement