Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy cat

Options
  • 12-01-2012 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭

Crazy cat !!
    Just goes to show the difference in feeding better food since Alfie came back from vets couple weeks ago have been transitioning over to better quality food.as of 3full days he's fully changed over don't know if it's the food bt quite a coincidence but it's like he's gt new lease of life. He is buzzing round the place playing with toys he had lost interested in months ago he is literally climbing the curtains lol it great TBH to see this I can't even bring myself to out to him when he's being BOLD ... Now if only fusspot Jakey my other cat wud eat new food bt mr WHISKAS junkie refuses point blank to eat it he when on hunger strike for 24hours til I caved bt I will keep on trying eventually he will cave first
    :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

There really is a difference between feeding different quality foods. Mines been on whiskas the last 3 ish weeks and her coat, which was really shiny black and white and really soft and lush, isin't as good, the black now has a brown tinge and it's just not as soft. Going back on her regular food tomorrow so hopefully it won't be long until she's back to normal! Whiskas poos are the worst imo!

Advertisement