Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving lessons in Ennis?

Options
  • 12-01-2012 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭

Could someone recommend a qualified/approved cheap instructor? Have the theory test on Saturday and need to get a full license by the end of July.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Hi Daniel,

There was a few threads on this in the past, the most recent is here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70669452

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

I'd reccomend Tim Kelly (087)2457364 . I presume he is still giving lessons. I had previously went for lessons with P O'B but they wern't to my satisfaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 battleaxe1

I had driving lessons with Eric from minidrivingscool and passed first time. He was a really nice guy and made me feel very relaxed as I was a very nervous learner:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I've heard good reports about Ken in MGM.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Brother and myself did lessons with Don Barrett (Ennis School of Motoring).

He would chat away and relate driving to what your interested in, enjoyed them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jan the man

I got a guy called Robert, on ly started a few weeks ago he seems v good. €300 euro for 12 I think was expensve but he guarantees you pass or free lessons. accelerated tuition is the school of driving

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭gravityisalie

I got a guy called Robert, on ly started a few weeks ago he seems v good. €300 euro for 12 I think was expensve but he guarantees you pass or free lessons. accelerated tuition is the school of driving

nice guy too his number is 0851186870

• Registered Users Posts: 73,429 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I've heard good reports about Ken in MGM.

Me too, just this weekend in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bannermaf

The absolute best is Dave Lucey!
    http://www.daveluceysom.ie
    Ask him for a price, he's brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

ken in mgm is brilliant (just off the mill rd if i remember so many years ago!).. i had awful habits and if it wasnt for him i'd never have passed, sound guy:)
    good luck with test

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭annettea

mgm are the best like i know most of my friends with them and so did i and i passed. ken or joe are good but i dont think ken does the driving lessons in the car. im not too sure on that one i never had him.. tim kelly is meant to be ****e i wouldnt go with him..

Advertisement