Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm allowed one of these threads every calendar year... >_>

Options
  • 12-01-2012 4:30am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭

14000things.jpg

I very nearly made my 14,000th post in this thread :pac:

Funny and all as that might have been, I reckon C&H is a better place for it.

What scares me: I had only 6,000 posts 18 months ago: Exhibit A
    I've made 5,000 posts in the past year: Exhibit B

I still don't have a life. :o

<33333333333333 for all. (And no, I have not been drinking. :P I'm just high on life after watching the end of Inglourious Basterds with some friends.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Go to bed you crazy old man.

(Love you really!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

...and people wonder why their parents set bedtimes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

pah, 14,000 isn't a milestone!...now 10,000 that's a brilliant milestone :cool:

(and i squandered it in Comp&Tech :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

If you had any real street cred you'd have chosen a milestone in hexadecimal.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Davidius wrote: »
    If you had any real street cred you'd have chosen a milestone in hexadecimal.

I dedicate this post to you, sir.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

That's a bizarre thread you linked to
    /deletes internet history

Well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Oh my god, can't believe your over 9000 thread was a year ago :eek: STOP POSTING SO MUCH >.>

:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement