Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fred Claus on TG4 right now!

Options
  • 12-01-2012 2:15am

Christmas 2012 comes early! Fred Claus is on TG4 right now. It must be RTE trying to get a headstart on their rivals for Xmas '12! :D Only 348 days to go!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

If this is the film with Vince Vaughan in it, I love this film! Gutted that I missed it- will have to stock up on Christmas DVD's 'out of season' when they're cheap! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

Christmas 2012 comes early! Fred Claus is on TG4 right now. It must be RTE trying to get a headstart on their rivals for Xmas '12! :D Only 348 days to go!

I dont know what TG4 is at but clearly they are in a festive mood, Jack Frost is on TG4 tonight at 1am if yer up :L

Good Heavens you're right! What are they at?

Who knows :pac:

Because I dont really have anything better to be doing with my time I had a look through the TV Schedule to see what other Christmassy shows were on and here is what I came up with :D

I'll Be Home For Christmas - MGM Channel - Moday 23rd at 9:55am
    A Christmas Carol - Sky Movies Family - Friday 20th at 2:30pm
    A Golden Christmas - Sky Movies Comedy - Saturday 21st at 4:35am
    A Hobo's Christmas - True Entertainment - Thursday 19th January at 6am
    Four Christmases - Sky Movies Showcase - Sunday 22nd January at 6:10am

What to do now.... probably should study for my exam tomorrow :(

In my opinion it's not unusual for the satellite channels to have crazy scheduling. TG4 on the other hand....good luck with the exam.

• Advertisement

In my opinion it's not unusual for the satellite channels to have crazy scheduling. TG4 on the other hand....good luck with the exam.

Thanks the exam went well :)

Advertisement