Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting Suggestions

Options
  • 12-01-2012 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Just had a look around at a few upcoming markets - anyone any opinions on these?

1. Glasgow +9 vrs Leinster 10/11 - home advantage counts for a lot, Glasgow still in it and in good form at home, also think Leinster get overrated from a betting perspective - i had it at maybe +4ish
    2. France - 7/4 Six Nations - backed them 2 years ago with teh same set of fixtures i.e. home & away - they have England & Ireland at home & Italy at home to help the points difference in case it end up on points difference - I would have them at around evns
    3. Tyrone - 3/1 (10/3 in a place) to win Div 2 Nat League - 4 home games, 2 away, 1 neutral - a few teams in the division who I don't think have much chance. should be around 7/4 I reckon, Kildare an obvious danger.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

france yes as england rebuilding and tyrone 3/1 seems big..... leinster -9 is good bet glasgow can let heads drop and run out of steam last 20 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

I am interested in tyrone at the price.

The first two are a bit on the skinny side to have anything but a fun bet and its definately not a treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭wicklowdub

Leinster have an abysmal record away to Glasgow so +9 is too big (+4 is way too short though).

Wales are (were) the value bet I thought for the 6N.

Advertisement