Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

List of Insurance Brokers?

Options
  • 11-01-2012 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Anyone know of a site that has a list of the majority of Brokers in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Britton Insurance & First Ireland are the cheapest I've come across.

shblob wrote: »
    Britton Insurance & First Ireland are the cheapest I've come across.

+1

I've been using them for the last few years and have given up looking for cheaper quotes come renewal time as I've never been able to get it cheaper then they've got for me.

Im the same! But with Britton, I know a few people that get the best off first direct!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

+1

I've been using them for the last few years and have given up looking for cheaper quotes come renewal time as I've never been able to get it cheaper then they've got for me.

Yep, same here with First Ireland. They'll quote me on whatever pops into my head and insured me on the Alfa for only €240 a year extra. To jump from a 1L to a 1.8 for an extra €240 is a good deal in my book (32, no NCB, provisional licence).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I went through first Ireland the last 2 years too. There seems to be a trend here...hmmmm

Yep. Good for them having good prices and not trying to rip everyone off! Although I can't stress enough how good Britton are for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

shblob wrote: »
    Yep. Good for them having good prices and not trying to rip everyone off! Although I can't stress enough how good Britton are for me!

My renewal's coming up in March, a phone call may be in order...

I went through first Ireland the last 2 years too. There seems to be a trend here...hmmmm

Yup, and anyone that I have told try them have gotten a cheaper quote and gone with them too, and that has been both commercial and high performance aswell.....and they are excellent to deal with on the phone too.

IMO they are really refreshing for an insurance company.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Goggins Insurance Brokers are very good too!

• Advertisement
Advertisement