Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 hour tesco south Dublin

Options
  • 11-01-2012 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi

Im moving up to Dundrum next week and i was wondering is there a 24 hour tesco that do the sell off reductions where everything goes real cheap hahah its just theres one in my hometown and i'd be lost without it.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

ballybrack is 24hr,can be a rough area!, cant remember if they had a large section. most tescos seem to clear those shelves around 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Lucan has a 24 hour tesco aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,963 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hi

Im moving up to Dundrum next week and i was wondering is there a 24 hour tesco that do the sell off reductions where everything goes real cheap hahah its just theres one in my hometown and i'd be lost without it.

Thanks

You'd think a company that big would have a Web site that gives the opening times of your local store. All stores sell of nearly out of date products cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭Downtime

Hi

Thanks

Tesco Dundrum is 24hr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

ballybrack is 24hr,can be a rough area!, cant remember if they had a large section. most tescos seem to clear those shelves around 10pm

Can it? Compared to what?

I shop at Tesco Ballybrack fairly regularly and have never had a problem. The only complaint I would have about the place is there never seems to be enough tills open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,487 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

The last time I'd have called Ballybrack rough was back in the late 80's, early 90's!

As said, Tesco in Dundrum would be your closest

• Registered Users Posts: 23,458 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I wouldn't call it rough, just because its full of people who are on their way home from the gym (well their wearing tracksuits) or went to bed and forgot to get something for breakfast (only explanation i can think of for wearign Pyjamas) doesn't make it rough. i have yet to see one bit of trouble or hassle.

• Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭NicsM

Tesco Dundrum is 24 and they do reductions on baked goods at 9pm and on fridge items 3 times a day (maybe more) but again, usually around 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Can it? Compared to what?

I shop at Tesco Ballybrack fairly regularly and have never had a problem. The only complaint I would have about the place is there never seems to be enough tills open.

Hah, I was amused by that comment, never had a problem either.. and due to my routine, I often walk down to there at 4am..

The area, relatively speaking, has come on a lot from the 3 Guys/Goobays/Gubays time (long before Tesco..), it was a bit of a kip then.. but a very localised kip.. and then only certain families and their offspring.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 TheNuttyBrowny

Tesco dundrum it is so! thanks everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I grew up in Ballybrack, 30 years I spent there without a problem. Just recently moved to Cabinteely.

Now, Loughlinstown .... thants a kip! :P

benwavner wrote: »
    I grew up in Ballybrack, 30 years I spent there without a problem. Just recently moved to Cabinteely.

Now, Loughlinstown .... thants a kip! :P

Look at you ye snob, with your Cabinteely!

RosieJoe wrote: »

Some of us have to get out of the Ghetto y'know :P

Ha, it's classed as Dun Laoghaire tho, but its just off Johnstown Rd, thats Cabinteely to me!

Where ya from in "The Brack"

Some of us have to get out of the Ghetto y'know :P

Ha, it's classed as Dun Laoghaire tho, but its just off Johnstown Rd, thats Cabinteely to me!

Where ya from in "The Brack"
    Ok confession time! From cabinteely myself, back when it was Dublin 18.

Cheeky fecker! Trying to blend in with the riff raff on the interweb are ya?

Cheeky fecker! Trying to blend in with the riff raff on the interweb are ya?

Ha ha :)

Advertisement