Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 a Side Astro Team ?????

Options
  • 11-01-2012 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi All

I am totally new to boards and am not even sure I am posting this in the right spot . . . . . . Anyway,

I'm living in Kill and am looking for get a 5 a side team going maybe twice a week if possible. I havent played ball in years and am far from fit but looking to get back into it.

Does anyone know if there are existing teams looking for player or is anyone up for getting a game going, I've no problem organising the teams/venue just short 9 players.

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Hi All

I am totally new to boards and am not even sure I am posting this in the right spot . . . . . . Anyway,

I'm living in Kill and am looking for get a 5 a side team going maybe twice a week if possible. I havent played ball in years and am far from fit but looking to get back into it.

Does anyone know if there are existing teams looking for player or is anyone up for getting a game going, I've no problem organising the teams/venue just short 9 players.

Any help is much appreciated.

We play in Newbridge on a tuesday night at 8 and I think there another game with some other lads from here starting up in toghers

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭To Alcohol

Page 2 of the Kildare page. Tuesday nights in Toughers. Link below.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056502644

Advertisement