Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

06 Corolla Stereo Button issue

Options
  • 11-01-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

I have suddenly encountered a problem with the Stereo in my 06 Corolla 1.4 Luna D4D H/B. All buttons with the exception of the CD Eject button have completely ceased to function. Both tuning and volume dials work (press and rotate). Steering wheel remote controls work fine, and are the only way to switch channel. The display is fine, albeit useless as the fuel computer display is all I can see, as I can't change it without all of the buttons on the head unit working. Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement