Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calf implants

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭

Been playing rugby for the last few years, and some of the guys have huge calves.

No matter how much gym work i do, mine are still a bit scrawny.
    Does anyone know is it possible to get calf implants to make them look bigger?

Thanks Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

:pac::pac:

Easily the winner of the 'Most Original Thread 2012'

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

you need to talk to jonny drama he knows everything

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭Rob Nulty

Phil, nothin really useful in that video, i think it was a bit of a piss take or somethin..

Rob Nulty wrote: »
    Phil, nothin really useful in that video, i think it was a bit of a piss take or somethin..

Well to be honest man, I'm not a plastic surgeon or the owner of calf implants, so I cant offer advice but I am an Entourage fan and your query reminded me of the video and the actions of Jonny Drama.

Best of luck with the calf's, make sure your doing calf raises properly if you do want to stay au natural

its_phil wrote: »
    Well to be honest man, I'm not a plastic surgeon or the owner of calf implants, so I cant offer advice but I am an Entourage fan and your query reminded me of the video and the actions of Jonny Drama.

Best of luck with the calf's, make sure your doing calf raises properly if you do want to stay au natural

Thanks Phil, i'm doin about 200 calf raises a day and nothin.. MAybe someone who's had the implants will read this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Thanks Phil, i'm doin about 200 calf raises a day and nothin.. MAybe someone who's had the implants will read this.

Get on the rowing machine in the gym and a lot of hill running. I've awesome calves and I owe it all to those exercises.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Sean OBrien and John Hayes in particular are very proud of their calves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭bamboozle

its_phil wrote: »
    you need to talk to jonny drama he knows everything

+1, johnny drama rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Ok I going to move this to the strength and strength sports forum as this has nothing to do with Rugby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Ok I going to move this to the strength and strength sports forum as this has nothing to do with Rugby

eh....thanks...:D

• Advertisement

Sean OBrien and John Hayes in particular are very proud of their calves.

Yeah Sean o briens are pretty awesome alright, hes a good player too.

Get on the rowing machine in the gym and a lot of hill running. I've awesome calves and I owe it all to those exercises.

Amazon, did you have awesome calves to start with or did you have weedy ones but just made them awesome? Ill try the rowing and hill climbing this weekend, thanks a mill for the advice.

Amazon, did you have awesome calves to start with or did you have weedy ones but just made them awesome? Ill try the rowing and hill climbing this weekend, thanks a mill for the advice.

Oh ya rowing. You'll be a tank by the end of it if you keep that up, I did it for a year lost a half stone and put it back in muscle mainly in my legs. One of the hardest and psychologically gruelling thing you can do if you push yourself . But make sure someone shows you the proper technique for it or your gonna look like an idiot otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Wtf is going on here.....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

What about fashion & appearance?

Implants are very likely to hinder performance.
    i'm doin about 200 calf raises a day and nothin.
    Are you doing them weighted?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Em...

rubadub wrote: »
    What about fashion & appearance?

Implants are very likely to hinder performance.

Are you doing them weighted?

Hi rub a dub, yes i am doing them weighted, ive two 5 kilo dumbells, and i stand on the stairs doing them. When im maxed out, i put down the weights and try to keep going for a few extra..

I dont think implants would hinder my performance as, if id huge calves and the opposition seen them, they'd be afraid to tackle me.

think im going to call this place. Only £5050 for the implants. I think if i get them in my off season, i could bulk up the upper body while the legs are healing.

http://www.transforminglives.co.uk/calf-implants.html

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Its got nothing to do with either strength or strength sports.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Ah this is a joke surely.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Ah this is a joke surely.

I should hope so...but sure we got some lol's didnt we

OP No one here is going to recommend you get implants.
    If you want to open a serious thread on how to increase muscle size please do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

think im going to call this place. Only £5050 for the implants. I think if i get them in my off season, i could bulk up the upper body while the legs are healing.

http://www.transforminglives.co.uk/calf-implants.html

Quietus trollius!!

He's sitebanned now. Because I say so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement