Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Price Guarantees

Options
  • 11-01-2012 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭

Morning all.

As we all know, bookies offer Best Price Guarantees on most races. What I'd like to know though, is if there are any bookies offer BP on place odds.

I had a snakey fiver on Lights Over Broadway the other day. Odds were 100/1and the place odds were 22/1. There was a BP on the race. Price drifted out to 200/1, but my 22/1 odds stuck. If i'd gone a fiver e/w, I'd have doubled my winnings.

So the e/w odds drift with the SP, but the place odds stay at what you backed. Is this the same with all bookies?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Did you back it each way or just to be placed?

And who did you back it with

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Backed him to place with Paddy's.

The guaranteed prices are on singles or each ways,not on special markets like insurebet or place only

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Thanks UrbanSea.

Tis a shame.

No worries Soarer. Nice pick though,pity you didn't have a fiver each way

• Advertisement
Advertisement