Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ebookers hotel 10% off

Options
  • 11-01-2012 7:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

I don't know if this is valid for just my use or not, i did use it and got my 10% off our hotel booking in Orlando :D from ebookers dot ie

HOTELFORU

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

Cheers for this. Just wanted to point out that sometimes Expedia can b a lot cheaper and if you have a pigs back account u can get €20 worth of points also

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aggie_1720

If you book using Fatcheese you can also get 8% cash back with E Bookers after 6 months and 10% cashback with Expedia , which can be withdrawn and lodged to your bank account way better than Pigsback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

JADMIX wrote: »
    I don't know if this is valid for just my use or not, i did use it and got my 10% off our hotel booking in Orlando :D from ebookers dot ie

HOTELFORU

Still Valid just saved 120 euro thanks OP:)

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Redshift wrote: »
    Still Valid just saved 120 euro thanks OP:)

Just tried it for a trip Im looking into for next january and it comes up that the code is not valid for my booking but is valid until December 2013. Useful code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Just tried to book a hotel in France for July, and code would not work.....
    Error: We're sorry the promotion code you entered is not valid for this hotel. Please see the promotion code rules for a list of non participating hotels.

• Advertisement
Advertisement