Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Roleplay help

Options
  • 11-01-2012 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey, im doing my leaving cert as an external candidate this year and i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to tell me what I need to know for the German role play Arbeit im Hotel - As I'm missing the story - I have the sheets but all I am missing is the sheet for this one. If someone could sort me out with the script id be forever grateful cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

Here it is, it's about working in your uncle's hotel in Ireland during the same, and you talk to a German guest:

1. Greet the guest. Ask: How he or she slept? Breakfast? Plans for the day?

2. Explain: Where you learned your german, how long and why german?

3. React to the guest's question: Irish compulsory, Irish speaking Gaeltacht areas, summer/colleges, camps, signposts in irish..

4. Respond to the guest's question and make suggestions(castles, famous lakes, national park...)

5. Inquire what the guest likes the eat (Irish/Chinese food..), Make recommendations and wish him/her good luck with the trip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭SeanMadd

After all my typing, I found this: http://www.examinations.ie/schools/german_roleplay_2009_2012.pdf

-sigh- :(

Advertisement