Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

doors keep locking me out of van

Options
  • 10-01-2012 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

07 opel combo , 1.3 i keep getting locked out of my van,

every time i get out of my van when i try to get back in when i pull the handle up the lock comes down and all doors lock , in some cases it comes down half way and i can get in the passenger side, iv locked my keys in twice now , my job needs me to be jumping in and out of my van while still running spare keys are a must now but id lick to know if anybody has advice before iv to pay money i havent got thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

biff316 wrote: »
    07 opel combo , 1.3 i keep getting locked out of my van,

every time i get out of my van when i try to get back in when i pull the handle up the lock comes down and all doors lock , in some cases it comes down half way and i can get in the passenger side, iv locked my keys in twice now , my job needs me to be jumping in and out of my van while still running spare keys are a must now but id lick to know if anybody has advice before iv to pay money i havent got thanks

Pulling the handle is somehow closing the contact for the central locking, with the door card off get someone to pull the handle and see if you can see whats going on.

Simplest solution of course is disconnect the central locking wires from that door lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 biff316

is it a big deal if i take away the central locking , its in for the doe in two weeks i dont want to reck the panal on the door eitherwill it go back without a bother,

Advertisement