Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what types of coffee could you recommend

Options
  • 10-01-2012 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

i like coffee of all strengths and textures, brazilian, costa rican, peruvian, etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭marathonic

How much coffee do you go through? If you like all types, why not try a subscription? I got one from HasBean last month. They do ones where you get a bag of beans every week and others where you get a bag every month. I got the monthly one and both types save a lot on postage and the cost of the coffee compared to buying separately.

The first bag of coffee I got was the El Salvador La Ilusion Bourbon 2011-2012. I'm expecting my second bag next week.

This is the subscription that I ordered: http://www.hasbean.co.uk/products/The-Twelve-Month-Coffee-Gift-%28roasted-Beans%29.html

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

How is that HasBean subscription going for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭marathonic

It's going well. I get a new bag on the last Monday of every month. This months came on Monday and can be seen here:

http://www.hasbean.co.uk/products/El-Salvador-Finca-Santa-Petronas-Red-Bourbon-2012.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭Glebee

New to the whole freshly ground coffe scene so got a starter kit from Hasbean at the start of May and am nearly out so need to reorder. Got the coffee preground for caffitere option and although the coffee was nice I could not tell any real difference between the different types only that some were sweeter than others. Should I get a burr grinder and get whole beans. The preground option is very handy... Tempted to just get another starter pack.

Advertisement