Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Christmas cards?

Options
  • 10-01-2012 7:10pm

Ok I might seem nuts but is there a good place to buy next year's cards early?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

They had lots in Heatons Childers Road yesterday. :)
    All decorations marked down too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Do you have a boots or easons near you.... both normally reduce cards to at least half price.

Didn't know Boots did cards at all! Will give them a try but I'd say I'm a bit late for B&M shops. They probably sold them all off the week after Christmas? So I was thinking of online more than anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

January is the best time to buy cards, they're all a fraction of the price.
    Boots, M&S (are great), Home Store&More

Never actually bought any online, I've bought maybe one or two, that are specific becauseI couldn't find them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭washiskin

I picked up two 10 packs of cards for 89c each in Boots today. Had to send the O/H off to get a haircut to hide the fact - doesn't tolerate Christmas talk before November - Hallow'een at the earliest. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

washiskin wrote: »
    I picked up two 10 packs of cards for 89c each in Boots today. Had to send the O/H off to get a haircut to hide the fact - doesn't tolerate Christmas talk before November - Hallow'een at the earliest. ;)

Glad you had a strategy ;)

Advertisement