Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile wont give me my money back, can anyone offer any advice?

Options
  • 10-01-2012 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just before Christmas I called eMobile to sign up to one of their pay monthly offers, and was buying a new phone with them also.
    However, after paying a €70 deposit and promises of receiving the phone in the next two days, nothing came through.
    So, I called their sales team who told me that my order had been cancelled (thanks to them for telling me. NOT!!). They asked did I want to place another order with them, but as it was so close to Christmas and the phone was a present I asked for my money back. I was told them that the refund had already been processed and that I should have the money in my account within three working days. This was fine.

However after three days, there was no money in my account. But it was nearly Christmas so I just decided to leave it until after the new year. After a refund never showed up in my account, I decided to call them..However I was now dealing with the Customer Service department and no longer the Sales Department. The Customer Service people we extremely rude to me and I was hung up on several times. I wrote a number of emails to complain and see could I get my money back. However my emails seem to have been apparently ignored.

I've called since, and never seem to get anywhere, always told that the people I needed to speak to were unavailable or closed for the day, or otherwise. I requested to speak to supervisors, and management, but wasn't permitted.

I eventually did get a call back, and was promised the money would again be in my account in three days.

It has now been five days, and still no money. I'm absolutely exhausted at the thoughts of calling them again as every other time I have been on hold for hours and have had to deal with rude and incompetent "customer service" people.

I just want my money back. Is there anything more I can do??? I would really appreciate any advice from anybody!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement