Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay & play badminton

Options
  • 10-01-2012 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

I'm pretty much a beginner badminton player. I'd been looking around for some pay as you go badminton during the week in Dublin, I'd no interest in joining a club as I play in a club down the country so just wanted to play casually during the week. After lots of looking, there's a pay and play badminton in dlr in Loughlinstown on Tuesday from 7-8 for €5. Just thought I'd post in case anyone in the same situation.

Also, would welcome any feedback on the Terenure badminton lessons.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

what type of feedback are you looking for regarding the lessons?

A lot of clubs will take social players who can pay on the night. Though the €5 sounds good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lukeage

I've been looking for somewhere to play in Dublin City Centre during the week. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭bellylint

I think you can rent courts very cheaply in the ymca. if looking for a club, I am not too sure of city centre, I think Viking play from aughrim street. You could look at the club list on leinster badminton's website, that might help.
    GL

Spawell out in templeogue. Think there is place there too

Advertisement