Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced Dublin Drummer Ready to Rock

Options
  • 10-01-2012 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I have 10 years experience playing, gigging and recording. I am ready to start fresh again and get something going. Everything Dave Grohl has ever done is my cup of tea and everything in between -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs to the Gossip etc. Loving Them Crooked Vultures right now. I am 23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roadie595

hows it goin man my band is currently looking for a drummer to get goin on originals :)

defo along the style of foo's etc

we gonna do some covers obviously to get off the ground but we got tonnes of originals ready to go

let me know what ya think :)

ste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Derek_OBrien88

Great!

Do you have anything I can listen to/watch? Where are you based?

D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4zaT_ElJhc&feature=related

thats the old project that split up so myself and the other guitarist looking to set something up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Derek_OBrien88

Roadie595 wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4zaT_ElJhc&feature=related

thats the old project that split up so myself and the other guitarist looking to set something up :)

Ok cool, what's the story with filling out the rest of the band..Singer & bassist etc?

Where do you practice?

well we have a bassist in mind and he good
    and the other guitarist can sing no bother..

• Advertisement

well we have a bassist in mind and he good
    and the other guitarist can sing no bother..

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hammanx

hi pal, just looking for a drummer for a modern rock / heavy band we are about to get new privaterehearsal space in glasnevin area, loads of original music written and arranged waiting just to be polished, more details on pm if interested, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

hey man,late train here,modern indie rock band. we have a rehearsal space in dublin 8 and we're looking for a drummer! we are 2 guitarists, singer and bassist, u can listen one of our song at http://www.reverbnation.com/latetrain.
    project is perform in gigs our original songs and record them.
    Give us a shout if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Remuziq

Hello. We're a ten-piece gigging in Dublin looking for a good drummer.

Here's some clips of the stuff we're doing. It's a whole mix if styles, some heavy, some jazz, pop, whatever. It's all original.

If you're interested in being involved, please PM me back with some clips/links. (Don't worry about sound quality)

Gigs lined up for Summer.

Advertisement