Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consolevania

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

TEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

"Lemme show ya how it's fuk-hen done!".

This was the greatest show ever. First time I got in to it was when GamesTM did a piece on it. Think it was already in its second season.

Introduced me to that genius Limmy too (check out Limmys Show, nothing to do with video games but he's funny).

The accent just added to the comedy. Pished me-sel laughin'.

Shouldn't have watched them in work though. Me chuckling like a mad man at my desk to the Resident Evil special.

Anyone check out Video Gaiden they did on BBC Scotland? Was a bit strange. Not as good as CV, but worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Either I missed something, or I spoke too soon & there are episodes missing :/

Well, I still had them on my machine from years ago :pac:

Though iTunes just did the most infuriating thing.
    I modded the tags so that the correct release dates were embedded in the files, then unsubscribed from the podcast... and it happened to delete half of Season 2 as well! :mad:

Advertisement