Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What an amazing result?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I can post this here?
    This baby dog was found on the street in very bad state. Veterinarians had to spend considerable time and energy in order to get out all of this little dog hairballs. But in the end beneath all of that hair a beautiful dog emerges, ready for some new loving and caring owner.

**Warning some viewers may find initial photos distressing

http://www.webandtime.com/a-small-wad-of-wool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭too little too late

BrianJD wrote: »

http://www.webandtime.com/a-small-wad-of-wool

OMG! Awful to let a dog get into that state. but such a cute result! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

BrianJD wrote: »

Only if it's accompanied by some sort of description and a warning as to what it is people are clicking on!

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Jesus it doesn't even look like a live dog at the start but what a transformation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭chris139ryan

amazing transformation but the poor dog

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Vince32

A shave and a shower and good as new.

I've had days like this too :)

All he needs now is a good warm home, has he been placed yet I wonder?

obviously it never should have gotten in that state, he seems to be a runaway, I'm glad there are kind people in the world that can take care of animals like this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement