Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when's s 04 ep 08 on sky?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

anyone know when season 04, episode 08 is on sky?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

constantg wrote: »
    anyone know when season 04, episode 08 is on sky?

February it looks like. ffs, sky one give us a half season of being only a day behind the states, then fall back into the habbit of having a couple of weeks of a delay. >:[

http://sky1.sky.com/sky1hd-shows/all-your-favourite-shows-to-return-in-2012

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭constantg

thanks! i saw it the other night.....not gonna lie, not terribly impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

constantg wrote: »
    thanks! i saw it the other night.....not gonna lie, not terribly impressed!

Fringe started back on Sky One last night at 10pm. I think it repeated on over weekend either on Sky One or Sky Two

To tell you I did not know it was back and only by looking at listing in the Radio Times for Sky did I know it was on. I have not been looking at anything on Sky One at all but saw no advertising on Sky News or Sky Living which is unusual as Sky are good enough for promoting it when it back.

Good episode have to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

Oh I didnt miss it, Ive been checking the sky guide every Wednesday for the last month! :P

Yea, I liked it too. I had heard some bad things about it, but overall have to say I thought it was a solid addition. There were some good character developments (Walternate in particular) and decent plot addition to the overall arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭libra02

Oh I didnt miss it, Ive been checking the sky guide every Wednesday for the last month! :P

Yea, I liked it too. I had heard some bad things about it, but overall have to say I thought it was a solid addition. There were some good character developments (Walternate in particular) and decent plot addition to the overall arc.

Oh that good. To tell you I was not as good for checking as up to my eyes with my postgrad college course.

Yeah I enjoyed it and as you said the character developments ( Broyles ) &
    the reappearance of DRJ
    . Have to say though for some reason Peter is annoying me with this whole
    everyone scarifice their own work etc just to get me back home crap. He has done exactly the same as Lincoln was going to try to do

Looking forward to next week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement