Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6/8 month braces

Options
  • 09-01-2012 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi guys, I have been meaning to get braces for a long time now. My top set have a tooth that is well out and my bottom teeth could do with little sorting. A person I know got the 6 month braces. Top braces behind her front teeth (inside her mouth) and bottom braces at the front. He is amazed at how much better her teeth looks after only 1 month. Does anyone have experience with 6/8 month braces and if they are actually any good. I am encouraged by my friends experience already. He got lingual braces and went to <snip>

any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Which braces option is best? 0 votes

Full train tracks (2-3 years)
    0% 0 votes
    6/8 month Braces (labial/front)
    0% 0 votes
    6/8 month Braces (lingual/behind)
    0% 0 votes
    Invisalign
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Names are not allowed.

Also i'm not allowing a poll, the person who is going to know what Orthodontic treatment is best is your Orthodontist.

I'm locking this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Thanks Heli, dead right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement