Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Classic Car Garage/Mechanic in Waterford County....?

• 09-01-2012 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I'm looking for a reputable/fairly priced mechanic/bodyshop in the Waterford/South Tipp/South Kilkenny area to do some work on a 70's Viva!

I've bought a restored engine that needs dropping in, plus some bodywork (there's a bit of rust needs cutting out from the front valance, as well as a few other bits and pieces). I'd be looking to leave the car in for maybe a month or two, as I'd like to get all the work done in one go.

This is not a concourse show car, it's a daily driver. So I'm just looking for someone with a decent reputation, fair prices, and the space/time to work on the car.
    Can anyone therefore suggest a reputable place? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

John Mackey. He's just outside Kilmeaden. 0862424430

He's probably the best mechanic in the town.

Advertisement