Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madra Passport

Options
  • 09-01-2012 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Doggie is getting her shots and chip for her passport on Saturday. Is there anything I should be watching for after she gets the shot? Ill ask the vet on Saturday anyways but said id as here now :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Is this the initial shots, or boosters?

Make sure that she doesn't get the rabies vacc at the same time as any others, as it needs to be done at a seperate time to be effective, but I'm sure your vet would know that, and act accordingly anyway.

I'm going to get all of mine passports now that its much easier, will be handy to have, just in case:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Its the initial shots...sh has her shots for the kennels since august so should be well clear.

Im getting them for the same reason its much easier now and handy to have. Plus i want her chipped so for a few extra euro while im there i might as well get it all done.

Advertisement