Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPs in Louth!?

Options
  • 09-01-2012 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi, I've recently moved to Louth and I'm looking for a good GP - one that listens to you and not one that doesn't even look at you properly and tries to get you out the door in a blink of an eye.

I was wondering if anyone has been to Dr Siobhan McDonald / Siobhan Garavaglia in Blackrock Medical Centre.

I tried a few other GPs but they weren't taking on new patients. So, any reviews about her?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭LOTTOWINNER

My wife attends Dr.Siobhan Garavaglia and she is very happy with her, very thorough and isn't in a rush to get you out the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I don't know if you tried Dr Paul O'reilly but he is brilliant I go to see him and his wife the nurse can't fault them.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭rafaetha

Went to Dr Garavaglia anyway and she was great, just like LOTTOWINNER said. Very thorough, friendly and no rush at all. Thanks for the replies.

Advertisement