Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User experience for Heatline S24S heating system?!

Options
  • 09-01-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello all,

I just moved into a rental place and this is my first experience of gas heating, as supplied by the Heatline S24S boiler.

All I really want from it is to heat enough hot water for a shower in the morning. The boiler is working fine, but I want to be able to heat the water (set with the timer function) while not heating the radiators (apartment is top floor and is warm all day long!!)

Despite some trial and error, I have not been able to get the settings right i.e. heating duration, boiler temp setting etc and so far have just ended up with luke warm water. Was wondering if anybody had any tips? Also, Is it possible to just heat the water and not the radiators with this boiler?

Any help/comments are greatly appreciated
    Jaff

http://www.heatline.co.uk/assets/boilers/products/manuals/Compact%2020,%2024%20and%2030%20system%20manual.pdf

Advertisement