Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to sell your property - House wanted

Options
  • 09-01-2012 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

Have you a property that has recently come in to your care that you wish to sell, have you a vacant rental unit that you just cant let and would prefer to sell. Often reasons are its fallen into disrepair and you cant afford to do it up. Or have you a property that is creating a stress in your life and you just want to be rid of it?

I am currently looking for a house Southside, minimum 3 bed with a garden. Condition of the house is not important but obviously a benefit, all properties considered. If this is something you may be interested then please contact me. I am looking to move straight away so this could be a win win for all involved.

It is best to contact me by email as I work long hours and I will respond to you as soon as possible.

Many Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

My mate has a gaf in dundrum. Needs a few windows and a door. Could do with a bit of paint too i suppose. The fireplace works and the neighbours know not to bother you.

Ill have a word with him and get you a good deal. You could probably get him down to a score, no questions asked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement