Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Build a Bike / Cycle Bike

Options
  • 08-01-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Bought a 2012 Cube from Darren in Build a Bike and thought they'd be worth a visit if you're in the market for a new bike.

I was window shopping for a while and got very good service / advice from Darren and the lads in there. Decided to go with them when he offered me a great straight up deal for the bike - none of that nonsense with discounts on further purchases from them for parts, accessories etc. just a decent price on the bike on its own! Bike was special order, I was promised 3 week delivery but had it within 2.

Brought the bike back for a quick check up after hearing a knocking noise from the bottom bracket and without any hesitation Tony in the workshop had it on the stand even after him testing the bike and not finding the noise I heard!! Bike sorted within an hour!

Great bunch of lads - would defo recommend for Cube bikes.
    Tagged:

Advertisement