Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physiotherapy courses

Options
  • 08-01-2012 9:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm going to appy for the course in clinical physiotherapy as a mature student starting this sept, as i havent been in fultime education in 10 years Im worried that the course (if i get accepted) will be too much.
    So I what I would like to know is, how difficult is it generally?.
    Do you generally get paid for the 1000 hours of placements you do during the course as I'm a home owner this is important!
    I really feel that the course is for me and I know I would like it but Im worried because I will have to work (part time) while I study to pay the bills.

Idealy Id like to hear from a mature student that has done it but any advise is welcome.
    Thanks in advance

B
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

PM me for any questions you have.

Just to answer your questions re: placements - You do not get paid for your time on placement.

Advertisement