Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist recommendation ..

Options
  • 08-01-2012 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Haven't really looked after my teeth all that well over the years and had the odd extraction when needed (dentist phobia, so got 'em pulled rather than do what needed to save 'em).

Anyway, I'm in a spot again and need another extraction and was hoping someone could recommend a good all round dentist that. I have no medical card right now but might be a plus that he takes one as I might have one some day soon (if needs be). Where in Dublin is not really an issue as, although based in the City, I wouldn't mind traveling out a little for treatment if it was worth it.

I also need to have a non-adrenaline anesthetic due to a preexisting condition, although I think most dentists have these so please recommended a dentist that you wish to even if your not sure on this request specifically.

Thanks in advance and obviously, feel free to PM me as per forum rules - cheers.

Advertisement