Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extendable dining table

Options
  • 08-01-2012 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hi folks

lokking everywhere for an extendable dining room table. I live in an appt and want to save space but at the same time be able to extend a table when guests are around- so extendable table would be ideal. But try as I might they seem very difficult to source. Any help much appreciated!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

derek2901 wrote: »
    Hi folks

lokking everywhere for an extendable dining room table. I live in an appt and want to save space but at the same time be able to extend a table when guests are around- so extendable table would be ideal. But try as I might they seem very difficult to source. Any help much appreciated!

Ikea in Ballymun have several styles of extending solid wood dining tables.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 funky mum

Hi Derek2901

Kube kitches in Sandyford retail park have a great range of extendable dining tables. I think there are other kube outlets around the country but this is the only one I have visited.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

funky mum wrote: »
    Hi Derek2901

Kube kitches in Sandyford retail park have a great range of extendable dining tables. I think there are other kube outlets around the country but this is the only one I have visited.

THey carry the Calligaris range of tables. Arnotts do now aswell.

Very nice. Not cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭MisseyB

Arnotts are having a sale on Sun the 11th of March from 11am to 3pm. Might get something off the extendable tables then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shmark

I dont know if this will still be applicable to you since this post dates back to the start of the year, but I purchased a nice dining room table from Macy's. It was originally a 6 seater, which could be extended to 8. I got that about a month ago now and its very useful for or weekly family meals on a Sunday. Hope this helps.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

shmark wrote: »
    I dont know if this will still be applicable to you since this post dates back to the start of the year, but I purchased a nice dining room table from Macy's. It was originally a 6 seater, which could be extended to 8. I got that about a month ago now and its very useful for or weekly family meals on a Sunday. Hope this helps.

Macys hardly ship to Ireland!

yop wrote: »
    Macys hardly ship to Ireland!

believe it or believe it not..they now do.;)

Would be some serious shipping costs though for a large table and chairs.

Best to go out to Diamond Furniture on the Long Mile Road at the weekend and pick up dinning table there.

They are having a 2 million euro stock clearence sale this weekend,with large kitchen/dinning tables from 100 euro.

Advertisement