Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

anybody use cashforyourcar.ie

Options
  • 08-01-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi

Just saw this website..Has anybody used anything like this before? Surely theres some sort of catch, its hard enough to sell anyting these days..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,993 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

You will get far less than trade prices, it's not a charity they are running :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Bend over and get raped!

If you're that in need of cash bang it up on Done Deal for 10% less than its nearest rival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

dwyershane wrote: »
    Hi

Just saw this website..Has anybody used anything like this before? Surely theres some sort of catch, its hard enough to sell anyting these days..

No catch, as long as you don't think your going to get anything like the cars market value.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Just submitted a quote request to see what I get. I expect I'm going to laugh and hang up when I'm phoned, if I'm phoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭veetwin

dwyershane wrote: »
    Hi

its hard enough to sell anyting these days..

It's actually easy enough if you price it right. Recently sold for a mate a 2.5 litre petrol car in manual, no leather, nct, tax or service history and rough. Sold on done deal within 2 hours. If you price it right it will sell and get you more than these cash for cars setups.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭choons

I put my reg in out of curiosity a few days ago and got this response today:
    Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to submit your details to cashforyourcar.ie. As demand for our service continues to grow at a monumental rate, it is with regret that we can no longer accept enquires for vehicles that are 6 years or over.

Kind regards,

The Cash For Your Car Team

If you have a newish car I'd imagine you'd be better off trading in or selling privately :rolleyes:

Advertisement