Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rover 25 New Exhaust

Options
  • 08-01-2012 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭

Need a new exhaust for my Rover 25 and saw this. Does anyone know is the €50 including fitting?

Or anyone know where to get it done for cheap?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭swhyte027

Vuzuggu wrote: »
    Need a new exhaust for my Rover 25 and saw this. Does anyone know is the €50 including fitting?

Or anyone know where to get it done for cheap?

High doubtfull that it's 50 including fitting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sundodger5

highly doubtful a rover exhaust is 50. the ad gives fiesta and corsa as examples.
    i would ring for a quote for your car.

I'd say for the models listed it does include the fitting, they say from €50 though so it won't be €50 for your Rover 25 as it's not listed. In fairness it doesn't even specify is it the back box they are on about so it could be any ole pipe at all they are referring to for a 98 Fiesta or 96 Corsa.

Advertisement