Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone4 connecting to itunes issue

Options
  • 08-01-2012 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated on this one

Trying to connect my iphone4 to itunes and it wont recognize it and the error message that comes up is as follows

"itunes could not connect to iphone because the pairing record is missing"

have no idea what this means and no idea how to fix it , dont remember changing any settings or anything , this just happened out of the blue..

Thanks for your much needed help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭eimear10

ANybody ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

This is one of those errors which usually disappears after closing itunes and re-opening, a reboot or using a different USB port.

If that don't help I'd suggest un-installing itunes, restarting your computer then re-installing itunes?

cheers for the reply, have not tried that yet no. Will that loose all my music ?

No, try using a different usb port 1st though

Thanks I will try this when i get home later..

• Advertisement

Thanks CathalDublin it worked . Changed usb ports and it recognized it straigh away ! Strange tho because the first port recognized my old iphone when i plugged it in. Anyway cheers problem solved !

No probs, there is some strange problems with some of the latest releases of itunes

Advertisement