Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Audio

Options
  • 08-01-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hello everyone, i was looking at d halfords for some car systems like subwoofer players and speakers well they don't have good ones well maybe JBL is the one, no pioneers ;( do anyone know some good shops thats sells car sound systems in Dublin or near Lucan i know one in the clondalking near the petrol station i will visit them tmorow its closed today. Do anyone knows any other shops around?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

not much call these days for audio stuff most shops only stock the mid range stuff as it doesn't sell the best

best bet is to search up north online and see if you can find what you need, you might get it a bit cheaper as well ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mDx

Founded one its Vibe blackair 12" :)) thanks tho.

Advertisement