Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MA in Television and Radio Production

• 08-01-2012 6:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone is currently undertaking the course and could provide me with a bit more information? How are you finding it? What is the workload like? Would you recommend the course as a good way to get into working in the industry (particularly radio)?

I'm also particularly interested in this course because of the work placement aspect but can't find any information online about the types of places students go to and whether this placement is sourced with the help of the college or must be organized by the student themselves?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 StarryBright

I can't pm yet because I'm new to the boards but I've done this course.

It's good first semester work load isn't bad it gets heavier in the second semester as assignments are due up around the same time as assessments and then you haev a television and radio documentary to do as well as your work experience but everyone has to get a week work experience in radio and a week in television.

Advertisement