Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebay Help: Trying to pay ebay fees with paypal balances and asked to add debit card

Options
  • 08-01-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

hi all i got a ebay account and just bought a few things.
    ive got a paypal account that i top up eg bank transfer the odd time.

i want to sell and i was asked to pay ebay fees of €0.75
    so i select paypal and it ask me to add my debit card

As i have laser what do i do , ive never been asked to add my debit card before . Do i NEED it to sell ?

edit : i have money in my paypal account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

That's why you are being asked to add a card. If you don't have any money in the paypal account how can they get paid ???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭bpb101

That's why you are being asked to add a card. If you don't have any money in the paypal account how can they get paid ???
    I DO HAVE CASH IN THE ACCOUNT

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

You need to do what you are told by eBay / Paypal , - Otherwise you will not be able to sell on eBay.

Add a credit card , - as requested .

This can be 3V - Visa Card - Visa Debit - or Mastercard ..

When you have added the card , then link it , verify it , and any other requests made by Paypal.

It is important that the name of account / name on card, match each other .

You cannot use your Paypal balance to pay selling fees , until you complete instructions issued by Ebay/Paypal .

Advertisement