Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Prediction Competition 2012

Options
  • 07-01-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭

Well all, I said I'd take over from Paul doing the the Charity Prediction Competition and he's agreed to handle the entrance fee. Same as before it's 10 euro to enter and the winner can donate the winnings to a charity or boxing club of their choice at the end of the comp.

Payments can be made by paypal to Paul's account at cowzerp@yahoo.com but make it 11 euro if going this way as there is charges to him when receiving payments etc..

or you can post 10 euro money to Paul, please pm him for details

Even if youre not in it to win it it would be giving money to charity or your chosen boxing club also so its a good cause either way.
    If anyone has any suggestions for fights they think should be included please pm me.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement