Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4 3ds whats possible?

Options
  • 07-01-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭

I have an R4 3ds card with the latest firmware and kernel loaded it plays NDS games fine. I have some 3ds games loaded on it but they are not showing up in the menu. any ideas what could be the problem? is it even possible yet to play 3ds games through an R4 3ds card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

I have an R4 3ds card with the latest firmware and kernel loaded it plays NDS games fine. I have some 3ds games loaded on it but they are not showing up in the menu. any ideas what could be the problem? is it even possible yet to play 3ds games through an R4 3ds card?

No its not possible to play 3ds games yet on any flash card, im sure there will be some info on this forum as soon at it is possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭Curry Addict

ah ok thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Whats the point in having them available to download if they cant be loaded and played on flashcard?

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭MiniNukinfuts

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Whats the point in having them available to download if they cant be loaded and played on flashcard?

Because when the update comes out, the games are ready to be downloaded and your not waiting for someone to upload it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Yeah ive downloaded all 3ds games. Just waiting now....

• Advertisement

samesies, they'd really want to hurry up, i want to play my games :P

samesies, they'd really want to hurry up, i want to play my games :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

any change yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

innthe wrote: »
    any change yet?

nope. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ironlung

Games will need to be redumped once an exploit is found so i'm afraid you're just wasting your bandwidth boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Any developments on emulating 3ds games yet?

Advertisement