Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rangemaster gas poblem

Options
  • 06-01-2012 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

We have a rangemaster gas cooker and before xmass I thought the gas was runnung out so I bought a new bottle. Then it would seem to recover, so I didn't change the bottle until after xmass. Now even with the new bottle, it comes and goes. I notice that when I turn it on, the gas seems to be coming very quickly, high flame. Then it dies down and stops. After a while it comes back gradually and behaves itself again for a time. Any ideas! large gas bottles bloody expensive:eek:

Comments

Get a RGI to check your regulator for the cylinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Regulator problem, if it's just a single screw on regulator just buy a new one, if it's auto changeover setup get a gas fitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

Just to let you know, it was an auto changeover so I had a plumber come change it out for a regulator. Problem solved. thanks.

Advertisement