Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Women's Christmas

Options
  • 06-01-2012 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Or little Christmas, or the Epiphany, or whatever you're having yourself :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Trying to convince himself that I should have the night off, but he's not buying it as I 'didn't cook Christmas dinner'. Well it WAS my birthday. And well, he didn't either...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy 'Little Christmas' all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Happy 'Little Christmas' to you all.

Currently indulging myself by listening to Christmas songs and eating rubbish!!

Might watch a Christmas film later! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I left someone a little 'Merry Littlemas' present today, Cadbury Mini Eggs! lol -- there was nothing Christmassy left in the shop this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Happy Women's Christmas to all!

Star-pants, tons of christmas stuff left in my local Tesco and heatons today. In Tesco the half price christmas choccies are sitting alondside the Easter choccies, mmmmmm, what to buy!!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

Happy little christmas wishes to you all! Only ten/eleven more months till the preparations begin for Christmas 2012 ;)

Advertisement