Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Van Halen show in New York tonight.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Wish I'd of seen that last night
    The group will release A Different Kind Of Truth, their first album with Roth as lead singer since the album 1984, on February 7. Their tour also starts in February.

"Welcome to Occupy Van Halen, ladies and gentleman!" frontman Roth yelled just before the band launched into You Really Got Me, the first in an approximately hour-long, high energy set.

If I'm correct, and I hope I'm not, there doesn't seem to have been any mention of the dates of their performances - only that tickets go on sale this week - so are they playing the US first, and then Europe...I dunno...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

Wish I'd of seen that last night

If I'm correct, and I hope I'm not, there doesn't seem to have been any mention of the dates of their performances - only that tickets go on sale this week - so are they playing the US first, and then Europe...I dunno...

You didn't miss anything, the feed was cut an hour before the show.:( First wave of dates US only, just have to wait for the next wave.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,894 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Here's some more info on the tour, new album and photos of the show in NYC.

http://www.vhnd.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement